OMGosh it is already November!

Gosh, I love Costco!  I took pictures of Brady today, uploaded them to the Costco website, and for less than $30 I'll have Christmas cards tomorrow afternoon - YES!!  Some things really are simple. 

We had a great Thanksgiving!  We hosted this year, most of Kyle's side of the family was able to attend, so there were 11 of us.  We cooked and ate way too much food, fried a turkey, and ended the night with a fire in the pit in the backyard.  It was pretty cold for AZ!  Typically we are still in shorts on Thanksgiving, but this year we were all bundled up and it actually froze over night!  As you can see by the Christmas photos (above) it warmed up nicely for the weekend.

I don't know where to start!  My last post was in August, so I will start looking through photos to take me back...

August 19, 2010
Kyle and his team from the maintenance competition (the winners) were invited to Dallas for an awards dinner with some of the big whigs from Southwest.  I was so lucky to be invited as Kyle's date :) and Kyle's dad was so awesome to watch Brady for the 24 hours we were gone!  *by watch, I mean SPOIL

The winners presenting a thank you to their coach :)


Me, Kyle and Colleen, President Emeritus (retired)

Gary Kelley, Chairman/President/CEO, Scott, SWA, Kyle, Corey, SWA, Colleen, Herb Kelleher, Founder, Mark, SWA, and Tom, SWA/Coach


Of course, through August there was more swimming, swimming, and swimming - Brady started swimming on his own and was getting REALLY good - until the season ended!



 Brady got some AWESOME school pictures @ Watch Me Grow, here is my favorite.

September, 2010

All the boys at Grandma & Papa's house

I LOVE this pic, look at the facial expressions!  This is Memorial Day BBQ... Maybe it will be an annual thing, we had the whole Acuña side of the family in one place?!?  That makes 20!

Good times on the diving board

The Froggles :)

Kyle's WHOLE family!  Wow!  This never happens!

Brady's friend Naysa came or a swim and visit

October ~ my favorite month in AZ

We love October.  The weather is amazing, there are so many fun activities like farms with pumpkin patches and of course Halloween!!!  Brady couldn't decide what he wanted to dress as this year - first he wanted to be a robot, then a scary skeleton, then he tried on a bunch of costumes and chose the Hulk!  He really loved everything scary about Halloween, tried on the scary masks, decorated a scary pumpkin (at least he thought so), made scary noises... oh and did I mention he needed someone to hold his hand every time we went upstairs?  LOL

I love this picture.  I forgot to mention, soccer started in September - every Sat. Brady has practice and a game starting at 8:30.  He really likes it... sometimes... mostly just the treats and juice though.  He's not an aggressive little guy ;)

Poser!

We went to Schnepf's Farm in Queen Creek for the first time this year.  It was a lot of fun!  We will definitely go back... maybe to pick peaches, or for lunch, or it may be another year and we'll go for the pumpkin & chili festival again next year.  There were lots of great rides for Brady's age, and a few for older kids, a win/win for families with kids varying in ages.

What a beautiful sunset from the train ride! 

 (someone is standing on his tip-toes)







 Another soccer game :) I have the best pics on my phone and a great video that I will have to download!
SCARY HULK!!!

 I didn't wear a costume - but you can see my halo in this picture!  ;)
 Halloween party at his friend Carter's house - lots of fun games and friendly people.
Brady "swinging" Haley at her first birthday party on Halloween!  She is our old neighbor, and we really miss living by them (Katy and Rob) and hanging out all the time.  We trick or treated in the old 'hood, it was fun, but there were lots of houses that didn't participate since it was on a Sunday (don't get us started).






1 comment:

tiff said...

Very cute pics. I love the one that Brady's hair is red so cute!

Post a Comment